Author Topic: Sorry to the mids, and a morale question...  (Read 3154 times)

Fiffe

Sorry to the mids, and a morale question...
« on: 2007-02-20, 17:52:49 »
Sorry about that, kept it unclaimed for you atleast....

Story:
Was pve-ing down the door Hlid t4 (albs had it) moved on to Hlid (albs had it), got beaten down by insane guard aggro, relogged Mid. Fixed Hlid + t1.

Relogged hib again, all done right albs repelled??

Glen t1 red, Glen under siege... ops better go check it out... teamed up with a very nice drood and a random chanter.
Outer doors down, INNER doors down. killed all albs, wondered for a while.... killed keeplord as there was no mid inc for repping doors or anything.

Is THIS crossrealming? I know in my book that yep it is since you have to decide which realm to play and play only that realm.... but insta relog to other realm ftw I guess?

Question #2;
After we took the keep we proceded to treb down the alb tower, pallintone on roof, no sweat - up with one of our own, shot it down..
one of the albs relogged mid, put up a palli on the 2nd tower, new palli shooting my treb out of range for our palli.... when the treb was down the siege from the tower ended and *poof* another alb appeared in the group.
This really have to be crossrealming right?? Relogging to 3rd realm to help realm 1 sieging realm 2 then log back to realm 1?

Thanks a lot GOA/Mythic/whoever for the insta-change-realm-thingy... it really sucks :/

Offline Durgi

• Yber strumpebands smurf!
  • BaF Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry to the mids, and a morale question...
« Reply #1 on: 2007-02-20, 19:51:33 »
classy!!!

Gotta love the state they left daoc in.

d.

Offline svartalf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-08-23, 00:01:29 »
Is this because of the server-cluster thing?

Offline Cowboy

• AFK
  • BaF Member
  • Troll almighty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-08-23, 14:30:16 »
Doubt it, just because we lack population and people playing.
En gång var jag Trollum. =(

DAoC
WoT
DOTA2